Pagine

giovedì 20 settembre 2018

You can have a full barrel and a "sommeliered" wife

It's a parody of typical Italian proverb.
"Volere la botte piena e la moglie ubriaca." - "To want a full barrel and a drunken wife."

I've often interrogated myself about the meaning of this sentence, but still now I'm not sure to have found the answer... Maybe it's something about sex, and the thought that drunken women are more... at disposal...

In my case it's not so.
As I said to you in my last postl, I got married!
It's about a year, during my Japanese journey. No, by the Hell! I don't mean I married a Japanese! Maybe, it's better I start from the beginning...

It's seems very very long time ago, instead it's two years only: I knew my wife... well, before the lasts post of this blog, but the story became serious when I stopped to do it. We cannot say the day when our relationship started exactly, but we had decided that our anniversary it's the 20th of August. The day she came back from Spain and we start to meet every day. From that day, we've not get separated anymore.

Well, you could think, and what's the link with the title of this post? Oh, it's a beautiful matter: she's a sommelier.

And she's a lot of other things, but this was the first I could appreciate. So here I am, whit a full barrel of wine and a "sommeliered" wife.

Her name? Mmm, I'm not sure she will appreciate if I'll reveal it to you... but stay tuned, who knows what the life reserves to us.

And for the moment I won't give more details, fucking curious bad boys that you are!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento