Pagine

lunedì 17 settembre 2018

The Neverending story

If I could give a title to my personal story, a possible choise would certainly be "The neverending story".
Everything changes... nothing changes.
Don't misunderstand me: from my last post, a lot of things had happened.

I got married, first off all... but this is another story.

Let's start with something else: for example why I'd stopped writing on this place, but above all, why I've decided to come back again.

The biggest enemy of blog writing has a name: Facebook. Yes, you're right, I really mean the most famous social network in the world. I suppose it's not necessary to deeply explain why I retain Facebook it's the biggest enemy of my blog writing, and also the biggest enemy of internet old sites, and of every sane mind...

It's necessary? Really? No, sorry, not today.

Today it's THE day. Nothing special, in reality, just I've decided to download an application and write. I really don't know why... I just do it. And... God... I've done it in English!

I'm sure some energies come to us sometimes. I'm sure that some kind of Force brings us away from routine and constricts us to do something. "What" is a mistery... but it's a so beautiful gift that onlya fool can remains deaf to her voice. And what a powerful energy she is! No one could never stop her!

And so that's why I'm here now, writing this words to the world. I'm just listening secret voices that none else could hears...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento